Hi! I am the Messy Mom, Andrea. I am 26 years old and doing this parenting gig solo, well learning to do it at least. I have one daughter and her name is Alyssa, she is 4 years old. She is my pride and joy, although I know I fail her many times. I am doing the best I can, and we have lots of fun while I'm learning!
My goal for this blog is to share my adventures in parenting, while laughing at my mistakes and sharing what I learn!
Some random facts about me:
- I am definitely Team Edward! If you don't know what I am talking about, exit off my blog right now...no, really, the red "x" in the top corner. Please, push it.
- I never wanted to be a mom.
- My favorite movie? Bonnie and Clyde, the black and white version.
- In my past life, I think I lived in the 50s.
- I would eat Mexican food three times a day, if I could.
- I despise shopping for shoes, unless it's for Alyssa...her feet are so cute!
- I love watching Korea's Got Talent, obviously with sub-titles.
- Music is my medicine, except Country or Metal. I need Advil if I listen to those.